Saturday 9 February 2013

Diet Solution Program Successful Story By: Berglind Lopez

= My Best Friend Fitness Story =

My name Berglind Lopez is 27 years old.

I am the typical that moved me and moved the diet was  confused !

So, I got a baby and do not fix it! After childbirth, I found less kilos melt out and began to accumulate on me slowly - suddenly I was back in the  overweight ! :-O

Here is a picture of me before I took the lifestyle through:
In January I saw an ad from a girl, incredibly chic and extremely fit - I felt in such a body! She herself had  lost 20kg and kept progress .

I also wanted .....

I decided to run it and see what would happen ... after  8 weeks were 7kg gone ! I've rid myself of 11kg in total, made ​​my ideal weight and have kept me there ever since! Moreover, I've fallen by 10 points and lost almost a meter in circumference!

Today I am a lifestyle that I would  NEVER  be replaced! I am full of  energy , digestion is good, the skin looks better and I'm simply just well reach for the first time in my life. Diet Solution Program has completely changed my lifestyle and my family.

I have received invaluable guidance on diet, physical activity and body function. I  MAY  on my body today, whether I want to  lose weight, strengthen me or building.

Today I have an amazing helping many to achieve their goals and there is  always room for more . :)

If  YOU  want to get the same education, monitoring and support Isabel Diet Solution Program lifestyle and I got them, I'm more than willing to help you.  Do not hesitate  to send me a line and we will set for you as we find out what needs to change and set up a plan for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment